(Come early, if you can, for bagels and coffee from 9:30AM - 9:50AM)
We magnify God's glory by gathering for worship and multiplying Grow n' Go Groups (G2 Groups) engaged in God's mission throughout our communities.
Our G2 Groups are meeting:
- Sundays @ 5 pm in Rochester Hills ~ Led by Bill & Judi Hefenieder
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm in Bloomfield Hills ~ Led by Kyle & Rachel Bushre
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm in Rochester Hills ~ Led by Larry Zink and Jon Robertson
- Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm in Troy ~ Led by Harold and Elizabeth Akers
- Thursdays @ 6:55 pm in Lake Orion ~ Led by Denny and Laurie Johnson
Please email email@example.com for further details.
Joshua's Men is a year-long study by some of the men at Doxa church who have committed to the development of Bible study and shepherding skills. This year, we're meeting monthly to learn how to read and teach the Bible to others, including our friends and family. Please email for more information.
REAL is the name of our monthly women's meeting at Doxa Church.
We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Each month we will have a teaching and discussion about who God is, who we are in Him, and how that impacts our relationship with Him. There is no prep and each month is independent from the others. All women are welcome and encouraged to join us. Feel free to bring a friend. We would love to see you there.
REAL: Relationships • Encouragement • Acceptance • Learning
Children of all ages are welcome to join us at Doxa Sunday mornings. Nursery and children's church are available during the Sunday Services.
"doxa" means glory
and it is found 167 times in the New Testament.
Bringing glory to God is our purpose for being.