God is at work building the Doxa Church community. Please join us for our next preview service on Sunday, Dec. 20, at 10:00am. We have bagels and coffee at 9:30 if you can join us a little earlier. Here are a few things you may be wondering:
- Our music might be described as gospel-centered, theologically rich, and contemporary in style.
- Our preaching is a careful explanation of the Bible combined with application of biblical truth to our lives today.
- If you're new, don't worry, we won't do anything to point you out or make you feel uncomfortable. Nobody likes that!
- The service will end about 11:15 or so.
- Wear whatever you're comfortable wearing. Jeans are fine. Ties are fine. Everything in between is fine, too.
- If you are skeptical, don't like church, feel like a big sinner, feel like a hypocrite, don't understand the Bible, don't know any Christians, don't like any Christians, have a lot going on, feel down, feel abandoned, struggle with failure, struggle with maintaining your reputation, are angry, are tired, are frustrated, would rather sleep in, and you're pretty sure going to church isn't going to solve anything, Doxa Church wants you to know that you're invited, too. You'll fit right in.