We magnify God's glory by gathering for worship and multiplying Grow n' Go Groups (G2 Groups) engaged in God's mission throughout our communities.
Our G2 Groups are meeting:
- Sundays @ 5 pm in Rochester Hills ~ Led by Bill & Judi Hefenieder
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm in Bloomfield Hills ~ Led by Kyle & Rachel Bushre
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 pm in Rochester Hills ~ Led by Larry Zink and Jon Robertson
- Wednesdays @ 6:30 pm in Troy ~ Led by Harold and Elizabeth Akers
- Thursdays @ 6:55 pm in Lake Orion ~ Led by Denny and Laurie Johnson
Please email email@example.com for further details.
REAL is the name of our monthly women's meeting at Doxa Church.
We meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 7 p.m.-8:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Each month we will have a teaching and discussion about who God is, who we are in Him, and how that impacts our relationship with Him. There is no prep and each month is independent from the others. All women are welcome and encouraged to join us. Feel free to bring a friend. We would love to see you there.
REAL: Relationships • Encouragement • Acceptance • Learning
Our women's Bible Study, Flourish, is on a break for holidays Nov. 27, 2019-Feb. 5, 2020. We completed our study of the Old Testament section of The Stranger on the Road to Emmaus and will resume Feb. 12, 2020 with a focus on the New Testament.
Children of all ages are welcome to join us at Doxa Sunday mornings. Nursery and children's church are available during the Sunday Services.
"doxa" means glory
and it is found 167 times in the New Testament.
Bringing glory to God is our purpose for being.